Friday, July 5, 2013

Brazilian Performance and Farewell

Today it was awesome. We had a Brazilian performance tonight at school, it was like a farewell because we are going back to Brazil next week, sad, so our hosts parents were invited to come to school and after we eat the foods we started our show, hahahaa, we sang the National and Pernambuco Anthem and one by one spoke something to our hosts parents or the people of school. We also had Frevo dance, Swingueira, The doll dance with the song "Jogo de Cintura" and we danced "Largadinho, Claudia Leite" it was perfect I liked so much the dances and the best one for me was The doll dance despite I made a mistake during the dance and stopped the song before they had end it oh my gosh I couldn't help myself to stop blame me for that. I made a video to show the some photos of the moments we spent here, together or with our hosts families or in the snow and stuff. Two of us sang "Anunciação" it was awesome I loved they singing this song and we sang together "Boa Sorte/Good Luck and O Sol". I guess it was a great night for all of us, our hosts parents were there, the principal; Ms Brokenshire and Mr. Flyubjera our good father here. Everything looks like farewell, last moment, this makes me feel sad because everybody knows that I love this place, I love this people, I love my friends. I am always thinking how it will be when we arrive in Brazil, how the school will be without them, how I am gonna feel. It is just missing seven days to the end of the best part of my life. I don't know how I will live without them. 

The girls dancing Frevo; "Voltei Recife"

We were gonna thing the National Anthem

The guys singing "Anunciação"

No comments: