Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Insect Play

Last week I went to school at night with some of my friends to watch the drama performance "The Insect Play" we Brazilians that have drama class were working in the production like with the lights and make up but we didn't do much. The performance was really cool we had some friends acting for me they did very well I really liked. I always like this kind of things and this was one of the reasons I took drama at school I want to keep doing that when I go back to Brazil and even if I don't take it professionally I would like to do it like a hobbie. I guess the people here have more opportunity in this kind of things because they have it at school and they can do it since early age. The bad thing is that in my city we don't have theatre and stuff I guess only a few cities had it and this make the things hard. When I was watching "The Insect Play" I couldn't think this was made in the classroom at school because for me it was really professionally it was pretty good. 









No comments: