Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Protest against Brazil's government in Christchurch

At the moment like everyone knows I guess it is happening a lot of protests in Brazil against the government, the corruption, the current life conditions and the building of stadiums to the World Cup. Everything started when the price of the bus fare increased $ 0,20 cent. I am really proud about the population because finally they woke up, finally the Brazilian people want to change the wrongs things in our country, want get better than actually we are and we can't move in silence I was waited for this moment I always wanted to see the people waking and saying I deserve better I want a better education, better schools, hospitals and when I saw that million people were and still are going to the street to complain about the current Brazil situation I couldn't feel more happy and I sayid by myself I should help them I need find out some way to show them I agree with the protests that I am the revolution like they are and then my friends told me about the peaceful protest was going to happen here in Christchurch I didn't think twice I just went there and made sure I was showing to all people I want a better Brazil. I liked feel doing something and I hope the people don't stop I hope they keep doing this until we get a better situation and that one day I can see a better Brazil. We are with you Brazilian people don't stop it, don't give up, this war is our.






 












No comments: