Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Birthdays

Since I arrived here almost every month I had a friend's party birthday. The first one was of Luana I really like this one we spent the all night talking, taking photos, eating and stuff and  it was really in the beginning so we were still meeting each other, anyway I really liked and I will never forget that birthday. The second one I am not sure but I think it was of Marcos and was so fun as well. In May we had Matheus and me, so in the first one we went to the shopping mall and pizzeria and at the wekeend me and Keyson went to his home to sleep there and of course we had a lot of fun time I loved this one. In my birthday in the morning I went to keyson's house and after Matheus arrived there and we went out to the city, in the afternoon my old host family made a party to me, they left me invite some of my friends and they made a cute cake and stuff and we had the living room to us so we danced a lot and sang I loved my birthday and although my family weren't there and I was too far from home I can say it was my best birthday in my whole life I don't know how to say it sounds but it's the truth. I got two books from keyson and Matheus that I really liked I love win books and I got a birthday card from Pamella. After the party in my house we went to Mc Donald's and I just can say my birthday was perfect. The next one was of Grazy and the new thing is we needed to use some fantasy because it was a Costume party I dressed Batman's fantasy and like usually we danced and played games I also loved this one. The lest two ones I can remember were of Laura and Luna, the first one we went to Laura's house after school and we played games and ate some yummy foods. Luna's birthday was Child's theme so because I don't have Child's clothes and stuff I was wearing my normal clothes but it was really fun we were dancing and we had some weird games and yummy foods and I loved as well. I can't really explain what happened in each one of the birthdays but the only thing I can say is that I loved each one and I will never forget the time we spent together, the jokes, the games or each one of them.

My Birthday Cake

Me and my friend wearing our fantasy in Grazy's Birthday

No comments: