Thursday, June 27, 2013

Solene's Farewell Party


In the beginning of this month my French friend went back to France before she left we had a Christmas Winter Farewell Party that I went with my host brother on one hand was very good the party in itself, the foods was so yummy, I met new people and we had a lot of games in one of them I got a cute diary. I loved that. On the other hand it was sad because she was going home, because we are not going to meet up again each other and because made me remind when I go back to Brazil and maybe I will never come back here again and even if I do it will be not the same. I am gonna miss everything that happened here and each one of the new friends I made here and the worst part is know that the most of them I will never meet again. I will miss you Solene.

The New Zealand chocolate cake

One of the games

Some of the foods

The Christmas decoration

The Christmas decoration
We playing one of the games
The Game's gifts
The Diary I got in one of the games
The Christmas decoration





No comments: