Monday, June 3, 2013

Queen's Birthday weekend

I am without class since last Friday because we are in the Queen's Birthday weekend. The best thing is everything has "sale" in this weekend is like "discounts" so, I went to the mall and spent a lot of money, actually, all of my money. So, I spent all Friday at the mall, buying things, walking from one side to the other side with the others exchange students. After the mall João and I went to his house because he wanted play with his new psp and because we don't have many options to go at night here, we bought "fish and chips" and coke and  we came to my house to watch "Vampire Diaries". On the Saturday, some of us "brazilians" went to Luana's house and it was very fun, we played guitar, we sing, the girls was dancing "brega, funk", like usually when we are together we did a lot of crazy things, and after her host mother bought pizzas and coke to us have dinner when we left her house it was late at night and took the bus to return home and when we were waiting the second bus like always we were singing and dancing at the bus stop and some people who passed us by car in the street were honking or screaming things to us and I know this things will never happens in Brazil because we not allow ourselves, as we do here and I can say that we are happy in a different way because we are crazy, we are ourselves. On Sunday, I went to the movies with some friends to watch "Epic", I liked the movie I think it's interesting. After, we bought some souvernirs to our family and friends in Brazil and this made me reminds which is close to return to Brazil and it's not as one of the best things that will happen, particularly don't want go back, not really. And finally today, Monday, João and I went to Luana's house again, and after there we stopped in the library to make some downloads. The one bad part it's because it's over, tomorrow, we have school again and it's wake up early and back to the routine.





No comments: